Are your chemical labels compliant with the
Globally Harmonized System?
The Health Canada mandated system for classifying and labeling chemicals impacts any company that produces, ships or uses hazardous chemicals. Ensure chemical labels comply with GHS by using the correct labeling.
Labels are available in a variety of sizes to properly identify hazardous chemicals in containers such as drums, totes, pails, jugs and bottles. They are also great for other uses such as safety signs, arc flash, tank, marine and outdoor work labels.
Count on Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels for the toughest jobs, from the brand you know and trust.
- Waterproof and resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperatures
- Apply as low as -12.2°C
- BS5609 Sec. 2 certified - waterproof label remains adhered for at least 90 days in seawater
- BS5609 Sec. 3 certified - click here for details and approved printers
- Multiple sizes for containers such as drums, pails, jugs and bottles
- Works on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fiber, polycarbonate, glass and more
- Additional uses include safety signs, arc flash, tank, marine, equipment and outdoor work labels
Browse all Products
Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels Demo
See how they work in this quick video.
Free ways to create your Chemical Labels