With our new Ready Index® Customizable Table of Contents Dividers you can organize quickly and easily with a professional look. The new contemporary design includes arched shaped tabs, vibrant colours and an updated double-sided table of contents page that can be used in portrait or landscape orientation. And because these dividers feature heavyweight paper, stronger tab reinforcement and double-sided hole reinforcement, they’ll stand up to frequent use. Easily add section titles, graphics or a company logo to the table of contents page using the free templates at avery.ca/print. Great for reference and training manuals, projects, organizing paperwork, presentations and more.
- Vibrant colours and arched tabs for a stylish, contemporary look
- Extended tab reinforcement, double-sided hole reinforcement and heavyweight paper prevents tearing and adds durability
- Double-sided table of contents sheet and tabs provide flexibility to use in portrait or landscape orientation
- Preprinted tabs and a customizable table of contents page offers fast, professional organization
- Customize table of contents page with section titles, graphics or logo using free templates at avery.ca/print.
New Arched Tab design
New contemporary, arched tab design features bright vibrant colours for quick and easy referencing
Portrait or Landscape Index
Display your binder and dividers in either vertical or horizontal formats with the double-sided Table of Contents
Three Ways Stronger to Last Longer
Avery Ready Index Dividers will stand-up to your needs. A perfect addition to all binders, presentations, manuals, reports, budgets and more.
- Stronger, Heavier Paper
- Stronger Tab Reinforcement
- Double-Sided Hole Reinforcement
Avery Binders to match all your needs
Many different reasons to use Avery Binders...
Perfect for organizing binders and courses, use with study projects, documents and more
Catalogue exciting new recipes, organize bills and receipts by month, store manuals and warranties, and more
Organize training manuals, reports, policy and procedure handbooks, financial records, correspondence, budget binders and other pertinent information