Make Easter extra sweet this year with adorable lemon-cream cheese cupcakes that are fun to decorate and eat! All you need are a batch of frosted cupcakes, some Avery labels, and a little creativity.
Hop to it with these simple instructions:
Lemon-Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Original recipe makes 24 cupcakes
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat first 5 ingredients in large bowl with mixer on low speed 1 min. or until dry ingredients are moistened. (Batter will be thick.) Beat on medium speed for 2 min. Spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake 21 to 24 min. or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 min.; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter and lemon juice in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition. Spread onto cupcakes.
- Follow the decorating tips below to create your Easter cupcake topper.
Easter Cupcake Topper Steps
Open the free template in Avery Design & Print Online program
Bright Bunny template
Print the template on Avery Round or Square labels
Assemble the decorations. Peel off the labels and attach a toothpick to the label. Repeat on the other side. Insert the toothpick into the cupcake.